** Result Form will be opens from 1st – 30th September 2023 **
How to download your e-bib?
- Download your e-bib from your email
How to record your running result?
- By using a health GPS app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Health, Samsung Health, Runkeeper, Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
- By using a health fitness tracker or smart watch app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.).
- By taking a photo or a screenshot of your race result from other running events that you will join from 1-30 SEPTEMBER 2023. If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once you have completed the registered distance.
*You can run in one go or several times until you have accumulated your registered distance. Results can be submitted single or multiple times.
How to send in your result?
- Click on the ‘submit result’ button.
- Search your entry by typing your bib number and your ID/passport number.
- Click on your entry, fill in your race result time, and upload your race result picture (max. 1 MB) within 30 SEPTEMBER 2023.
- Your e-certificate will be send to email, once you have completed submitting your results according to your registered distance. Additional submissions or resubmissions will not be allowed after receiving your e-certificate.
*For multiple submissions, you can only fill in your race result time and upload one race result picture at a time.
- If you have completed your registration within 15:00 h on a business day, you can start submitting your race results the next day from 10:00 h onwards until 30 SEPTEMBER 2023.